Friday, January 15, 2010

Genesis

Despite the fact that I'm no real believer of any religion, I dubbed this entry 'Genesis'. The word has no real biblical or religious meaning, it simply means 'beginning' or 'creation' which, for this blog entry, would represent that this is the very first (and, hopefully, not the last) time that I have written a blog (well, at least on this site).

Introductions are at hand, I suppose...

You may call me either Xero or Medea, none of which are my real name. What is my real name? Quite a simple name, really. It used to be quite common, too, but now it is less used and there are increasingly more names derived from the same name that it comes from. Why Xero or Medea? I came up with calling myself Xero many years ago, but (just last year) the name 'Medea' caught my interest and it has stuck to me since then.

I am a twenty year old female living in southern California and that is really all the personal information you'll ever know... So don't ask. Although, a few may come on here and read this and know who I am, I don't expect anyone to really care otherwise. Everything I write in here will be based on my personal life, things I find interesting, and I may put up a rant or two. Be warned, I like to write a lot. :P

This post is really just an introduction and not an actual post... but still important, nonetheless. With that said, I will be ending this so as I may create an actual one...

No comments:

Post a Comment